How I can help you
David has helped startup, small business, and non-profit organizations with business plans, strategic growth, marketing campaigns, real estate, operational and business process efficiency, recruiting / staffing, innovation, thought leadership, and executive mentorship.
David brings a depth of experience from his career in Big 4 management consulting, and has specialized in helping government and commercial organizations design and implement complex mission programs within real property and technology, in areas such as asset and portfolio management, facilities and construction, IT design / implementation, and operational process improvement.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
He is a graduate of the University of Virginia (BS Mechanical Engineering) and has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Maryland.