How I can help you
I help entrepreneurs and on-going companies with small business finances and strategies for survival and success.
My careers have included:
1) International - was Vice Pres. and contracts officer for small international telecommunications systems integration Co. and worked sometimes in Europe.
2) Large complex international projects - was Solutions Architect and Bid Manager for complex multi-phase international and domestic telecommunications engagements. These included formal consulting to improve profits and process efficienciies for oil/gas extraction. These projects included Business Case development, Pre-Sales and Post-Sales support; many projects used specialty skills of small sub-contractor companies. Many projects required creating a solution, followed by developing strategies to implement solution to be both operationally-efficient and cost-effective.
3) Electronic Warfare Weapons Development
4) Education - I serve on Executive Committee of volunteer Board of Directors of private coed Military Prep High School.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BS Physics - Univ of Virginia; MBA - Univ of North Carolina (Chapel Hill) various IT/ Telecom / Project Mgmt / Security / Business courses formal courses - Consulting Services, Computer Forensics, Industrial Espionage